Are you looking to strengthen your Joomla website’s accessibility quickly? Skynet Technologies has developed an All In One Accessibility widget, which works well for your Joomla website. It will just take 2 minutes of installation to enable web accessibility on your Joomla website as per WCAG 2.1 standards. By making your Joomla website accessible, minimize the risk of lawsuit issues. The free version (Lifetime) of the Joomla All In One Accessibility widget covers 20% of accessibility features; while the Pro version (Yearly Subscription required) of it covers 80% of accessibility features.
All In One Accessibility widget is based on assistive technology that helps organizations to enhance the accessibility and usability of any website. This interface allows users to select available accessibility features as per their needs and peruse the content. It works magnificently on both custom and template-based websites.
How to install All In One Accessibility extension on your Joomla website?
Set up All In One Accessibility extension on your Joomla website using following installation guide:
- Plugin link to install https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/style-a-design/accessibility/all-in-one-accessibility/
- Install the plugin as any other Joomla plugin
- Enable/ Activate module
- Navigate to Extensions ➝ Modules, Press ‘New’ and choose ‘All in One Accessibility’ module from the list.
- Open All in One Accessibility module settings.
- Set status to Publish.
- Position: choose Top or Footer
Menu assignment ➝ Module assignment: on all pages
- To change widget color- Go to All-in-One Accessibility settings
Add Hex color code
Set the accessibility widget position as per your need and save the changes
If you have purchased license key then go to settings, add license key and save the changes.
- If required, clear Joomla cache.
Have you got any problems while installing All In One Accessibility widget?
Report a problem, we will get back to you very soon!
- Accessibility Plugin
- Accessibility Widget
- All in One Accessibility
- Color Saturation
- Keyboard Navigation
- Legible Fonts
- Section 508
- Text Size
- Visually Impaired
- Web Accessibility