If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Skynet Technologies USA LLC website to read Web pages or download information Skynet Technologies USA LLC will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. Your Web browser software transmits most of this information to us; however, this information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the Skynet Technologies USA LLC website. Skynet Technologies USA LLC software can then map these IP addresses into Internet domain names, for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Skynet Technologies USA LLC website;
- The date and time you access the Skynet Technologies USA LLC website;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- If you were referred to the Skynet Technologies USA LLC website from another Web site, Skynet Technologies USA LLC captures the address of the referring Web site.
Skynet Technologies USA LLC uses this information to make the website more useful to visitors--to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology visitors use. We do not use information to track or record information about individuals and their visits.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a Web site can place on your computer's hard drive-in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it possible for you to use an online "shopping cart" to keep track of items you wish to purchase. The cookie transmits this information back to the Web site's computer which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. Most consumers do not know that "cookies" are being placed on their computers when they visit Web sites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a Web site attempts to place a "cookie" on your computer.
Indirect Collection – Third Party Services
We may employ indirect collection of information and cookies using third party services including, but not necessarily limited to, Google Analytics. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies (both first-party and third-party), IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. Additionally, we may use Google Analytics demographics and conversion tools. Through these tools and technologies, aggregated and anonymized data related to the demographics and interests of users is collected and utilized to improve our products, services and sites. Conversion data allows us to understand whether a user completes a transaction. The Google Analytics data does not contain personally identifiable information (PII) and cannot be associated with a specific user. You may opt out of all Google Analytics data collection by clicking here and following Google’s instructions.
Voluntary Personal Information Submission
If you choose to identify yourself by sending Skynet Technologies USA LLC an e-mail, registering for a Skynet Technologies USA LLC subscription, participating in a contest or other promotion, or by using online forms, some personal data may be collected; however, that data will only be used for limited purposes.
Skynet Technologies USA LLC may ask you to voluntarily provide personal information under the following circumstances:
- Skynet Technologies USA LLC may ask for, without limitation, items such as your e-mail address and/or phone number in order to process various applications, login credentials for authentication processes available through Skynet Technologies USA LLC - for example, requesting quote for services, requests for site feedback, surveys, newsletter subscribe and contests or other promotions.
All of these activities are purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information. Please understand, however, that in order to use our services, you will be required to provide some personal information.
If you choose to provide Skynet Technologies USA LLC with personal information, the requester will use that information to respond to your message. Skynet Technologies USA LLC treat e-mails the same way they treat letters.
- We only share the information you give us with another agency if required by law.
- Registered users can edit or delete their account information by e-mailing, phoning, or faxing Skynet Technologies USA LLC.
- Skynet Technologies USA LLC will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Restrictions On Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Skynet Technologies USA LLC will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, agencies, or people when:
We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, without limitation, Skynet Technologies USA LLC uses a third-party billing company, and it sends information for billing purposes only;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Skynet Technologies USA LLC to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- Skynet Technologies USA LLC is not directed to children, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children.
- Skynet Technologies USA LLC encourages that parents, guardians or teachers are involved in children's Internet explorations. It is particularly important for parents to guide their children when children are asked to provide personal information online.
- Skynet Technologies USA LLC does not sell products or services for purchase by children.
- In the event children unknowingly provide information through the Skynet Technologies USA LLC website, it is only used to enable us to respond to the writer and not to create profiles of children.
Skynet Technologies USA LLC is committed to ensuring the integrity of the information and systems it maintains. As such, Skynet Technologies USA LLC has instituted security measures for all information systems under our control in a best effort to ensure that information will not be lost, misused, or altered.
For site security purposes, and to ensure that our Internet services remain available to all users, Skynet Technologies USA LLC uses software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Links To Other Sites
Changes To This Policy
Skynet Technologies USA LLC may revise this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes , we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. This is a statement of policy and should not be interpreted as a contract of any kind.
Address: 27 Heron Drive, Amelia, OH, 45102.