Download this guide to learn how to develop & build ADA-Compliant website in 2021 & prepare digital strategy accordingly that drives growth.
One out of four people is facing some sort of disability which results in more than 20% of the adult population in the USA are facing disabilities that negatively impact their ability to use the website and consume its content. With the rise in the number of lawsuits, it has become imperative for businesses to build ADA-compliant websites. Having an ADA-compliant website helps businesses to avoid potential legal lawsuits and penalties.
No matter what the web application is and what platform it is built on, we make sure they are ADA compliant.
What’s Included in Your Document?
- What is ADA Compliance?
- Why is an ADA accessibility compliance mandatory?
- How to build ADA-Compliant website in 2021?
- Benefits of Making Websites ADA Compliant.
- How Can Small Businesses Afford Accessibility?
- How can Skynet Technologies help you with ADA Web Accessibility Services?