The most coveted global user-based plant identification mobile app is accelerating user acquisition!
An in-house mobile app that recognizes the information associated with gardening or garden plants. The app ought to serve an enormous number of users and help them to flourish their terrace gardens. It must be a one-stop solution for plants’ information, sowing, their health, soil for them, and much more. The app ought to be sensitive enough to recognize the plants by their leaves, fruits, bark, flowers, and any other parts.
The requirement was a plant identification app that can be used on any smartphone device just like the other apps, by allowing basic access, for example, location, gallery, etc. The target audience was everyone including a gardener, a passionate layperson about plants, or a plant/ wildlife explorer. Flowers, fruits, vegetables, aqua plants, wild plants, edible, and medicinal plants, and what not, they wished to incorporate every small and big plant’s information in the app.
The hypothesis behind this app was to make people recognize more plants, which will increase their interest in planting and gardening. Eventually, it will be in the favour of the environment.
Our objective setting and approach
- We have used Flutter to development cross platform application for both Android and iOS platforms.
- A design that enables users to detect plants by just scanning the pictures.
- The detected images must get saved to evade the re-processing of the same image.
- Collect tropical plants’ information.
- Included app content: An application understands distinct types of plants available in the environment, such as trees, grasses, conifers, herbs, etc. Currently, the app can recognize approx. 37,817 vascular plant species. This number will increase in the future.
- Create a library of all the researched plants.
Mobile Application Development